Saturday, September 10, 2005

All Razzed Up

All Razzed Up

Glitter and spangles. ;-) The Razz opens tonight, after ages ago, and I'm all charged up. The late night blues of the previous post seem to have been tucked underneath the closet for now, and I'm looking forward to an evening where I can just let my hair down. Actually, that's not possible, since my hair is quite closely cropped up, anyhow.

Whatever.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Razz!

GB!

Razz + GB = probable fun.

Unless.... (1) the old heart kicks in and I tremble at the sight of ex boyfriends (damn!)
(2) no one takes a second look at mua (double damn!)
(3) the music sucks (ouch!)
(4) the food gets over by the time I finish my twinkle toes routine on the dance floor. (ummm...!)

I need to get myself one of those optimism books. Who ate my cheese? Actually, that question sounds quite gross in the gay format! ;-)

See you at the party tonight! ;-)

No comments: