Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bad Boy in the Big Apple

I'm excited. Frikkin' excited. That's cuz, come Wednesday, I'm going to be in that cliched yellow cab in sexcitingly fantabulous New York City! There'll be the big, beautiful lights of the big bad city, dancing and theater and music and ear-splitting, heart-thrilling New York City! I can hardly wait.

Photobucket

So I spent the last couple of days hunting for that perfect deal on air tickets, and that made-for-me hotel room booking. If any of you fag-ulous queers live in the Big Apple, I'll be just across the bridge in Long Island at Greenpoint Avenue, and I'll be there for almost a week! Man, this beats the blogging action live from Delhi anytime! This is the big time, bab-eh! :)

I mean, let's face it: I was meant for better things than Small Town, USA. My facebook profile has this quiz I took that says how I'm meant to reside in a Manhattan penthouse, for Chrissake! I'm meant to tip-tap through the East Village, grin at the hotties on Times Square, and put out for the moneyed millionaires of the champagne and caviar kind. :) First things first: time to dust out those skinny jeans and slip in a Madonna CD...

No comments: