Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Naughty or Nice?

So Christmas is fast coming up, and most of the stuff I'm supposed to get for Irish Coffee are terribly unexciting gadgetry for his fish-tank:
  1. A carbon dioxide reactor.
  2. A cave. NOT a fabulous Disney castle type cave, but a boring ole grumpy cave with moss on it.
  3. Sand and gravel.
  4. Fish: a pair of black wellies OR 10 rummy-nosed tetras. I mean, what happened to good ole cute goldfish? (Though, I do like the sound of the rummy-nosed things!)
  5. A floor to ceiling plant stand.
  6. A pair of hair clippers.

Photobucket

My
Christmas list goes something like this:
  1. Sex and the City DVD-cum-Music CD pack.
  2. A fabulously sexy light rain jacket.
  3. Britney Spears' Circus.
  4. A pair of zippered black boots.
  5. A sharp new Fedora (to make up for the one I left behind in New York!)
  6. Steamy sex from Sexy Santa and perhaps a couple of his Elves!

Photobucket

Yes, I know, I'm the 'shallow' one. Ain't that great? *grin*

No comments: