Saturday, April 23, 2005

How about a 'boyfriend'?

How about a 'boyfriend'?

Strange to think that there are so many people out on the street who I wouldn't mind 'doing'. I was walking down to work today, and there I was, eyes revolving, lips smacking (though not very loudy), and saying to myself: Doable.

Young man, strong muscles, black-and-blue tshirt, strand of sweat running down his neck, lovely haircut, showing a good skull, good ass too: Very doable.

Executive type, parking his car, lovely red tie with silver stripes, no paunch (hurrah!), crisp cotton trousers, can't make out asset class, but hell, I love the smile: mmmm, doable.

College kid (I think), resting on his haunches, sitting with his friend, red kurta, beads around his neck, and I wonder if he could be gay (it's the beads!), cute face, true he's fair and o-so Punju, but the Dilli hangover is still present: doable.

***

I've been reading The Boyfriend by R Raj Rao, and that's why I'm talking about the men I notice. Depending on your own sexual experiences, or your taste of the seedier sort of life that Bombay represents, you may like it, or you may think it's a tad too silly. I started off in the latter category, but am still unsure of where I am.

Have to finish the book, to make up my mind. So this is the first post of the ongoing Boyfriend Series.

No comments: