Thursday, April 21, 2005

Talking to myself

Talking to myself

I know someone who got locked in a cupboard by mistake once. She was about seven, at the time. She's still prone to get herself locked in a closet, though, at the ripe old age of 28 - if she could ever find one to fit in. Does Godrej come in economy size?

Am trying to think why they call it being 'in the closet'. Hell, I mean, why not 'under the bed'? Why not, 'on the roof'? Why victimize the poor closet?

Alright, am rambling now, so shall stop.

Sigh, have no exploits to brag about now, so that's why I'm rambling. I don't count casual sex as an exploit, per se, unless there's something horribly wrong with it that keeps it from being casual: either I fall in temporary love, or it's a singularly horrible casual thing, or it's a singularly great casual thing (which basically means I fall temporarily in love), or it's too strange for words, or he has divine strawberry handwash.

Nopes, that's all, really.

No comments: