Monday, May 07, 2007

Closetalk, aka The Profiler

Closetalk, aka The Profiler

So there I am, logged in, and I come across this profile with the obligatory torso pic, sexual preferences ("want hungry btm") and, the best part of all, his write-up. Now I've posted earlier about how engaging the entire art of making gay chat profiles is, but never really on how entertaining it is to read some of these. I mean, OnceAgain has done this fantastically, and I would link to the post in question on his blog if I remembered which one it was, but nevertheless, I ran up against this very interesting one the other day...

He says, he's an actor. Oops, make that aspiring actor. Oops, make that Balaji soaps. Ok, so we all know that the male characters in these soaps don't really do much acting, but they use plenty of glycerine, and they usually look pretty hunky, so I read on. After the second line, though, I'm giggling hysterically.

I be good actor, trying for tele-serial. I know all about casting couch for gays in this life and I want to prepare for that. Do not get me wrong, I am good actor and deserve roles, but I know that some bad guys take good role by doing homo sex. So I want be ready and that is why I be here. I am 100% straight guy but I want homo sex. Fuck only. I not do girly stuff. So all hot, horny masculed men come to get fuked.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I can only imagine that the poor man has been inundated by calls from 'hot, horny masculed men' who want to get 'fuked'....! :)

But then, I remember trawling through my old Flatmate's shaadi.com profile (yes, straight people do the whole chat thing too - in fact, they did it before us gay guys did!), and finding this utterly hilarious 'proposal' from a 'suitor'. And even though my old flattie said I shouldn't be mean, I decided to be quite the bitch, and mailed myself the mail he sent over, for future use... like now.

My profile represents me on this virtual world. "fun" is very subjective to interprete therfore i won't use that word but in short I am simple kind of guy who loves to find happiness from small happiness aroud your world and being blessed to stay with my parents. At present,I am working with MNC at Gurgaon and enjoying my life quite well but now I strongly felt a need of life parter who can show me, share with me the seven color of life with her beauty, intelligent and elegance.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Despite his predisposition towards the 'seven colours', he's straight and wants a good wife to live with his family and have (ahem ahem) "fun" with.

The good part is, at least these guys are short and pithy. There are actually morons on the chatrooms who write reams and reams of what they think is 'literature' on their mingy little profiles. Some idiots draw giant hearts using the */^$# signs. Some idiots write the history of their last three relationships - in toto. With all these budding novelists around, is it any surprise that the ones that appear most appealing are often those which state, quite simply:

24, Bandra, looking for hot fun with hot guy. Have a place, let's meet!

Aaa, I need to hail myself a rickshaw now. :)

No comments: