Monday, June 02, 2008

Sex in Another City

Photobucket

Alright, so it wasn't exactly New York, New York, but it was the SATC movie nevertheless, right here in my Midwest town. (At least there's the pic of the NYC bus stop poster I clicked in the big city, so that's a littel something...!) Had an early shower, dragged Irish Coffee, and there the two of us were at the Director's Hall section of the theater. Was a tad disappointed to notice the poor turn-out in the hall (six fags and twelve-or-so-gals), but I can't say I hadn't expected that really, where I am. And besides, once the absolutely kooky-crazy-sexy brand new theme song by Fergie started, I frankly couldn't care less - I wanted MORE!!!



Too bad, the official video of the new theme song isn't out yet, but let me list out Top 10 Takeaways from the movie... and I'll try to not disclose any spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen the movie yet:
  1. LOOOVE Carrie's Vivienne Westwood wedding dress - it is to DIE for!
  2. Would have loved to see a bit more (if you get my drift) of Smith Jared.
  3. Steve's fabulous ass is still in fagulous shape - but again, a la Smith, some more exposure would have been much appreciated.
  4. Carrie's corsage dress is simply stunning!
  5. Mr. Big aka John James Preston is looking a bit... ummm.... tubby. But is still the Mr. Big! The one we love to hate!
  6. Monogamy doesn't suit Samantha. *sigh* And no, this doesn't mean I'm making a statement about myself here, even though I have said on previous occasions that she's my favorite lady (but of course!).
  7. I'm glad they showed as little of Harry's naked body as they did.
  8. Sam's sexy next-door-neighbor in LA is to DIE for - comes only marginally behind the Vivienne Westwood dress in terms of dying criteria. And yes, it's a full frontal frame.
  9. Charlotte is adorably prudish. About everything. Thank gawd they kept her the same. :)
  10. Carrie actually looks fabulous as a brunette.
So... what happens in the end? As can be expected, it's a happy ending for all the gals. (But did you really expect anything else?) And in case you still haven't seen the official trailer on your TV network (wherever you are), enjoy...

No comments: