Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Say Hello!

Say Hello!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's Karma. (Provisional name for now.) A lovely lass came by to Boy's workplace with the pup, and Boy's boss bought the little tyke for him. I just finished chatting with Boy, and Karma was snoozing on his lap. hehehe... Little tyke snores in his sleep and sleeps on his back, so that Boy can rub his tummy. And he has an appointment with the vet at 3 pm Boy-time. (Ouch!)

;-)

Boy's kicked like hell, and so am I. I'm just kinda sad that I'm missing all the action... aaa, well, hopefully next year, I'll be there too, to see Karma. We feel like parents. I know that sounds corny, but it's kinda true. It's truer for Boy than for me, right now, of course, but I'm gonna call him up in about twenty minutes on the phone, and I'm sure that as soon as I hear Karma yap on the other end, I'm going to fall in love a second time. Again, corny, but hey, you were warned.

Why Karma? I thought the name was awfully heavy for a cute li'l pup when I first heard it, myself. Boy had options like Mocha or Chin Too. But we decided to ignore the advice of his friends who felt that a Chinese breed dog should have a Chinese name, and Boy thought Mocha was too common a name. (I love the name, though, and so it's going to be one of my nick names for Karma, the other one being Chocolate. Yes, I'm hungry right now.) Other choices? Button, cuz the teeny mite has a cute li'l nose, not like his Big Nose Daddy at all. (chuckle) Booger, because while sleeping during Boy and my online chat, he let loose a chhottu bubble from his wet nose. I also thought about Tum Tum, after Boy told me about the sleeping-on-back thingy, but I didn't voice the suggestion, because it sounds way too Chinese.

No, Karma it is. Provisional, but we've grown to like it. Grown to love it for him. And even though I thought it was too heavy for a cute li'l pup like him at first, Boy changed my mind when he reminded me that Karma, Opera House in amchi Mumbai, was where he fell in love with me.

Don't worry: I'm not one of those pansy floozies who goes to get a glittery disco tunic for li'l Karma.

;-)

No comments: