Thursday, July 13, 2006

Indiana Bones in Bombay

Indiana Bones in Bombay

Was returning home this evening from work in the Back of Beyond, namely Vashi, and that's when I realised that in the course of my sexual pursuits, I've been on a veritable Mumbai darshan! Seen in that context, it gives a whole new meaning to the term, Daddy Looooong Legs. *grin*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, while chug-chugging back in the train now, I thought back to my hitch-hiking/ back-packing/ bed-roaming days, and here's the list:

South Bombay:
1. Cuffe Parade - On the fifteenth floor of a high rise apartment over the ocean, and the cute foreigner on the second floor of the Taj Residency. Not bad at all.
2. Colaba - Everywhere, from the crumbling old mansion to the Gordon House to the Taj Mahal Hotel. Rather, everyone!
3. Fort - A quiet little office just behind Flora Fountain, Bombay's second-most well-known tourist destination, after Gateway.
4. Marine Drive - A cute South Indian guy in a lovely apartment off the ocean, and we made love near the open window. There was also the Sindhi broker in his glitzy yet tasteless Chowpatty penthouse.
5. Peddar Road - Italian on Diplomatic Drive who was o-so secretive about his identity, and then Gujju in another flashy apartment. I fell in love with the Italian's home: filled with paintings and drawings and sculpture.

Exceptions: Churchgate and Tardeo
. Dunno how I missed those!

Central Bombay:
1. Worli - Another sea-facing apartment opposite a nice Chinese food joint. Wish I had more time to enjoy the view, though.
2. Lower Parel - Mmmm.... ad executives, media people, copywriters, investment bankers, mill workers,... the works, baby!
3. Parel - I actually had sex in a chawl here once. Unbelievable. I was more interested in the overall design and structure of the chawl than having sex, and thepoor fellow got a bit discouraged. ;-)
4. Dadar - Only in Dadar West, though, not the East. How different could it be, now, anyway?

Western Suburbs:
1. Bandra West - There are of course the usual suspects here: Hill Road, Linking Road, the many streets parallel to Linking Road, Carter Road, Pali Hill, Bandstand... no, cross that last one out, not Bandstand.
2. Khar West - Used to stay there sometimes on weekends with my bro, and sometimes I used to head out for 'walks'... *secret grin*
3. Santa Cruz West - One sultry afternoon, a pick-up from the station, and we drove to his house in a leafy neighbourhood. Two hours later, I headed back for the station, quite satisfied.
4. Ville Parle West - Near Barista, there lives a delicious dessert named... *wicked grin*
5. Juhu - The most special of them all. Boy and I spent three fantabulous days at the Juhu Sea Princess, wishing they would never end. Everytime I pass by the place, I text message him from my phone, telling him I love him. ;-)
6. Andheri West - Only 7 Bungalows and Lokhandwalla, am afraid. Never got too close to Four Bungalows. Remember getting devoured by mosquitoes one night, when I stayed over at one guy's place. *sigh*
7. Andheri East - That's where most of Gay Bombay stays, if chat rooms are anything to go by. So I've done some nice guys here, and also some complete idiots who I've avoided afterwards. Most lived close to the international airport, and most advertise for firangs online.
8. Jogeshwari -A threesome with two Parsis. Hilarious.
9. Goregaon - He was goooooooood! Almost makes up for his being from UP. *evil grin*
10. Kandivali - Met Goregaon Guy for our first session here, at his friend's place.

Back of Beyond:
1. Vashi - The bubble went bust. Palm Beach Road is a poor imitation of Marine Drive, and what I got was a poor imitation of Good Sex.
2. Nerul - Kinky. Stripped in the open, with the sea behind me, and took pictures. This is also the time which engendered The Famous Pic in Shorts in my chatroom profile. ;-)

(Intrepid Indiana Bones folds his map)

No comments: