Thursday, July 21, 2005

Money for nothing, and [BEEP] for free...

Money for nothing, and [BEEP] for free...

This is funny, so pay attention now, children. There is a certain young (well, not so young any more) man on the net with a gaydar id and pictures that would shock the mildest mannered and titillate the craziest guy out there. Let's call him Savage. So, I meet Savage on the net and am titillated (quite naturally!) and ask to meet up sometime. He says, he'll call me.

The other day, I get a message.

(Yes, this one is in dialogue form again. All spellings below are as typed out originally.)

Savage: Hi, I'll come over to your place. I also do aromatherapy, by the way, for which I charge.

CT: Ummm.. okies. I don't want the aromatherapy, thanks. Just the sex will do. :-)

Savage: Tell me when you need both.

CT (slightly outraged): Sorry dude, I don't pay for sex. If you wanna have a great time, then that's cool - if you want money for it, then I'm sorry.

Savage: The charge is for the aromatherapy, not for the sex.

CT: I don't want the aromatherapy. I only want the sex. Does that mean you'll only come over if I want both?

Savage: Tell me when you want both.

CT (amused now): So how much is the charge?

Savage: Rs 1000 for the aromatherapy.

CT (wicked smile on face, delicious game in mind): I'm sorry, I can only spare Rs 200.

(after a gap of five minutes) Savage: Ok, for you, I'll charge Rs 400.

CT (wicked smile widening): Sorry, I can't do that. Rs 200 is the max I can spare.

(after two minutes) Savage: OK, then, Rs 300 it is.

CT (giggling maliciously now): Hey dude, I think uve got me confused with some of the rich guys out there who pay for sex. a) I don't do that. b) I don't have the cash for that. So, sorry for everything and bbye.

Savage: Not a question of being rich. Don't think me as prostitit. I need money for my computer course.

CT (rolling on floor in hysteria now): I'm sorry for you. But, I can't do better than that. Rs 200.

(after five minutes) Savage: OK, for you Rs 200. Cuz I like you.

***

Yes, yes, yes, yes - I'm evil. But it's just sooooo much fun!

No comments: