Thursday, September 21, 2006

One-two, chachacha, three-four, lechlechlech

One-two, chachacha, three-four, lechlechlech

It's been two classes so far of my ballroom dance classes, and I'm really into the whole thing. I have this cute li'l ole Parsi lady teaching me, and she dutifully signs all her sms' with "ma'am" (spelt exactly like that with the apostrophe), and while some of my friends giggled and called it 'eccentric', Heaven knows, I've always found 'eccentric' cute.

Hell, seeing that Boy's still with me, so does he! *blush*
So, there I am at class every week, tap-tapping on the wooden floor, learning fancy names like the Suzy Q and the New Yorker, and the relatively fancy steps that have those names, and when I come back home, I practise a couple of those in front of my six-foot mirror. I love the way my Parsi 'ma'am' prances around in her twirling skirt and those gorgeous heels (red, she has red!) and whirls her butt here and there. From the way I look entranced at her swaying, some would think I'm turning into a hetero perv - but it's just so much... awe here on my side! I love the way she makes it seem all so simple - and her squeaky voice saying: "Don't worry about the hip movements - they'll come in time. Just do the steps. Soon you'll be shaking like a hula dancer!"

Felt like asking her to come watch my hula hips in action at the GB party this weekend.

*broader grin*

And then, apart from the dancing, I was leching at Shiney Ahuja this evening, on the telly. The man looks simply divine in both of his upcoming movies, Wo Lamhe and Zindagi Rocks. And, of course, I was bowled over earlier by his performance in both the looks and acting department in HKA.

Pure hunk of desire. Turned over to flatmate and said, "Would it be disloyal to Boy, if I said I wanted to run away with Shiney for a weekend?", and my guilt was assuaged when she patted my head and replied to the negative. ;-)

And surprise, surprise! another one who's looking abso-fuckin-lutely H-O-T in his new movie is SRK. OMG, I don't remember the last time I lusted after the man so much - I mean, even though, I've always been the great fan and all, the sexual attraction part really hasn't been there - except now! ;-) The Matrix look, or whatever his designers have fitted him up with, definitely works here!

No comments: