Saturday, October 22, 2005

Climb every Mountain....!

Climb every Mountain....!

Party time comes along again, tonight. The agenda is to dress as non-gay as I can, and just go to have a fun time. Of course, gay interior decorator/ designer will smirk and say that dressing non-gay for me is akin to climbing Mount Everest while getting a piggyback ride from Tarzan of the Apes, but hell, you shouldn't discount the possibilities, even if they're an infinity to one....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

;-)

I got sidetracked.

My first party since The Abstinence.

Should be fun, actually. After all, as decorator/ designer and I chatted over the phone this evening, no one ever hits on us at these do's anymore, cuz we're not fresh maal anymore. And that doesn't change, even if we go to a party after a two months' gap, as there'll always be pimply sixteen year olds to grab all the attention away from us jaded twenty-four year olds...! So, it promises to be a fun night of drinking, dancing with other jaded young-old men, over the age of twenty, and generally shaking butt.

'Me party boy. Me climb Everest. After I climb you, Tarzan.' *bashful grin*

No comments: