Monday, October 31, 2005

Part-ay?

Part-ay?

Well, to everyone here: a happy Diwali.

And to a select few, by virtue of sex and location, (two outta three from ASL?!!), a special invite. Rather than an invite, a poll, actually:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is going out to all you gay bloggers from Bombay. I'd like to have a little get together at my place sometime, and I wonder if you guys will come. For a couple of you, I haven't ever met you, but I'm pretty curious. Some of you do know me, on the other hand. I think it would be a fun time, over music, chatter and some great booze in the house, and I'd like to have a party!

(Strictly not the Delhi farmhouse kind!)

Planning for next Saturday, so please do holler and tell me if it's cool with ya guys. You can leave your response in the comments box here. I've also mailed you individual invites to your blogs, dudes.

And, just for clarification, the gay Bombay bloggers I'm familiar with are:

Amchi Mumbai
Vikster
Nature Boy
Lefty
The Gup Guy
Kris Engayged
Wassup, Doc?

Have I missed anyone?

No comments: